Goddess Tours International
- Meyn Mamvro - the magazine of ancient stones and sacred sites in Cornwall. It has been published regularly 3 times a year since 1986, and, taken together, all the editions contain a wealth of original material about the prehistory and ancient customs of Cornwall.
- Goddess Alive! - a magazine of Goddess celebration and research. Published twice a year in full colour, it includes articles, research, artwork, photographs, international news, reviews, events and miscellany.
- Goddess in Cornwall - an annual event for Goddess-loving women with workshops, massage and therapy, visits to local sacred sites, music, singing, ritual and creativity. Value for money with all meals provided at Boswedden House in West Cornwall.
- Susun Weed - herbalist and author of women's health books, invites you to rediscover the Wise Woman Tradition, herbal medicine healing, and how to make home remedies.
- Yellow Brick Road Tours - Yellow Brick Road Tours offers exciting, enriching, and amazing specialist holidays to global destinations.
- Bosavern House - Bosavern House Guest House offers fine quality four star bed and breakfast accommodation on the dramatic Lands End peninsula in Cornwall.
- Cornwall Painting Holidays - information about art holidays in Cornwall
- Web design Cornwall - visit our web designers site for all your web design needs.